PTC-2A Vintage Program EQ - Plug-in for Windows, Mac & Linux
"A fantastic sounding plug-in" - pro-tools-expert.com
Inspired by the elegant simplicity of vintage Pultec style designs, renowned for their ability to simultaneously boost and cut the low frequencies using separate controls - creating powerful, tight bass boost with focus and detail. Perfect for adding that big studio sound to 'in the box' mixes.
- Smooth controls with no 'zipper noise' when adjusting the plug-in settings.
- Physically modelled rotary control modes.
- Separate low frequency boost and cut to shape the signature sound.
- Transformer-coupled valve / tube amplifier emulation enhances the desirable vintage tone.
- Innovative processing models analogue filter behaviour - without additional latency or high CPU demand.
- Valve / tube emulation adds subtle character even with the EQ bypassed.*
System Requirements - Windows:
- 32Bit Systems: Windows 7 or newer and a VST compatible host application.
- 64Bit Systems: Windows 7 or newer and a VST, VST3 or AAX compatible host application.
- Requires macOS v.10.8 - v.10.14
- An AudioUnit, VST, VST3 or AAX compatible host.
- An X11 compatible Linux distribution.
- A Linux VST2 compatible host.
|•||Win / Mac AAX Native||V3.0.2 / V3.0.2|
|•||Windows VST2 64Bit||V3.0.2|
|•||Windows VST3 64Bit||V3.0.2|
|•||Mac Audio Unit 64Bit||V3.0.2|
|•||Mac VST2 64Bit||V3.0.2|
|•||Mac VST3 64Bit||V3.0.2|
|•||Linux VST2 64Bit||V3.0.2|
|•||Separate LF Boost and Attenuate Controls||Simultaneous low frequency boost and cut, emulating the classic Pultec style 'Low-end trick'.|
|•||Physical Control Modelling||Replicates the 'feel' as well as the look of high quality rotary controls.|
|•||Passive Filters||6dB / Octave passive filter emulation maintains the smooth frequency response and desirable control interaction of the original vintage designs.|
|•||Transformer-coupled gain stage||Similar to the original vintage EQs, the passive filters are followed by a transformer-coupled tube amplifier stage which further enhances the vintage qualities.|
|•||Analogue Filter Modelling||Analogue Filter Modelling algorithms recreate natural analogue filter curves, without requiring high sample rates or CPU intensive upsampling, allowing more plugin instances in a typical DAW.|
|OS / System Compatibility|
OS / System requirements based on typical representative configurations and host applications. Be sure to check compatibility with the free demos provided.
Earlier versions: [ PTC-2A V2.4.2 ]
*The AAX Plug-Ins are designed for use with ProTools 11 & 12. Limited support for use with ProTools 10 is also available.
**Linux compatibility is dependent upon operating system components, configuration and host application(s). Please check compatibility using the free demos.